Jamaica 2007 Travel, Cricket & Entertainment
It’s Monday March 19, 2007 and test cricket at Sabina park, Kingston Jamaica; Zimbabwe vs. West Indies.
West Indies won by six wickets with two overs (12 balls) to spare. At closing, Zimbabwe 203, West Indies at 204 for 4 wickets.
West Indies Captain Brian Lara ended the game with two boundaries, a 4 and a 6 consecutively, which is sometimes common of this team leader. However the fielding of the Zimbabwe improved greatly towards the end of the game, curtailing the batting rate of the West Indies Team.
At a point in the match, where W.I. =160 (+/- 2) for 4 wickets, with players of variable batting experience, this suggest an average of about 30 runs per player. The probability points to about 300 runs optimum. However this batting pace was slowed down after the Zimbabweans tightened their fielding, in a bid to escape defeat. The West Indies equally strategize, exercising caution while moving towards the target of 203 set by the Zimbabweans. Then Lara at a convenient point, knowing that losing was next to impossible, hammered two boundaries to close off the match.
Man of the match went to Zimbabwean Sean Johnson. In a more humorous way, I believe that the man of the match should have been shared with the young policeman in uniform, whom caught a six in the stands that was hit by Bravo.
Looking at possible combinations and 1= win:
W.I. vs Pakistan, W.I.=1
W.I. vs Zimbabwe, W.I.=1
Zimbabwe vs Ireland = 0 or draw
W.I. vs Ireland =1 (to be played later in the week).
The West Indies have qualified for the next step on the ladder to creating cricket history.
GO WINDIES. IT IS POSSIBLE. One love from Jamaica to you all. Peace!
It was nice to see a US Navy ship #64 in the Montego Bay harbor last week. Its been a long time. “Welcome neighbour. Long time no si. Please call again.”
I invite you to see a couple photosnaps of spectacular REGGAE entertainment in Jamaica at Falmouth’s “Water Square” on Saturday March 10, 2007 to mark the start of World Cup Cricket 2007 in the West Indies; featuring Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, along with other entertainers.
Kindly click on the link below to view some beautiful jamaican tshirts, bags, caps, other jamaican apparel and clothing: jamaican products ideal as gifts for wife, husband or maybe vacation.
It’s Monday March 19, 2007 and test cricket at Sabina park, Kingston Jamaica; Zimbabwe vs. West Indies.
West Indies won by six wickets with two overs (12 balls) to spare. At closing, Zimbabwe 203, West Indies at 204 for 4 wickets.
West Indies Captain Brian Lara ended the game with two boundaries, a 4 and a 6 consecutively, which is sometimes common of this team leader. However the fielding of the Zimbabwe improved greatly towards the end of the game, curtailing the batting rate of the West Indies Team.
At a point in the match, where W.I. =160 (+/- 2) for 4 wickets, with players of variable batting experience, this suggest an average of about 30 runs per player. The probability points to about 300 runs optimum. However this batting pace was slowed down after the Zimbabweans tightened their fielding, in a bid to escape defeat. The West Indies equally strategize, exercising caution while moving towards the target of 203 set by the Zimbabweans. Then Lara at a convenient point, knowing that losing was next to impossible, hammered two boundaries to close off the match.
Man of the match went to Zimbabwean Sean Johnson. In a more humorous way, I believe that the man of the match should have been shared with the young policeman in uniform, whom caught a six in the stands that was hit by Bravo.
Looking at possible combinations and 1= win:
W.I. vs Pakistan, W.I.=1
W.I. vs Zimbabwe, W.I.=1
Zimbabwe vs Ireland = 0 or draw
W.I. vs Ireland =1 (to be played later in the week).
The West Indies have qualified for the next step on the ladder to creating cricket history.
GO WINDIES. IT IS POSSIBLE. One love from Jamaica to you all. Peace!
It was nice to see a US Navy ship #64 in the Montego Bay harbor last week. Its been a long time. “Welcome neighbour. Long time no si. Please call again.”
I invite you to see a couple photosnaps of spectacular REGGAE entertainment in Jamaica at Falmouth’s “Water Square” on Saturday March 10, 2007 to mark the start of World Cup Cricket 2007 in the West Indies; featuring Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, along with other entertainers.
Kindly click on the link below to view some beautiful jamaican tshirts, bags, caps, other jamaican apparel and clothing: jamaican products ideal as gifts for wife, husband or maybe vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment